Identity area
Reference code
AU TAS UTAS SPARC X13-25
Title
Notes on St. Paul's Church (of England), Stanley
Level of description
Item
Extent and medium
Notes
Context area
Name of creator
(1844-)
Administrative history
The original St Paul’s Anglican Church of 1842 was designed by colonial architect John Lee Archer and consecrated by Bishop Nixon, the first Bishop of Tasmania. Later, the stone church had to be demolished due to cracks appearing in the walls – salt ... »
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Notes on St. Paul's Church (of England), Stanley
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing reproduction
This material is made available for personal research and study purposes under the University of Tasmania Standard Copyright Licence. For any further use permission should be obtained from the copyright owners. For assistance please contact Special.... »
Related units of description
Dates of creation revision deletion
gc August 2018